Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CLIN® takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our standard hardwall cleanroom systems utilize a panelized wall structure that supports the roof and ceiling grid. Filtered air is provided by ceiling-mounted, self-powered filter units which draw outside air through a pre-filter, which then feeds to a HEPA filter, and into the hardwall modular cleanroom. Filtered air is then exhausted from the hardwall modular cleanroom via adjustable near floor level exhaust vents. Cleanliness levels will vary depending the cleanroom classification, the quantity and configuration of filters, and the industry you are catering to.
Hardwall Modular Cleanroom Benefits
Our factory prefabricated hardwall cleanrooms offer a variety of benefits to improve your overall cleanroom needs, some of which include:
- Future expansion and upgrades
- Easy relocation capabilities
- Permitting available in all 50 states
- Less expensive than standard sheetrock
- Less disruptive to day-to-day operations
- Quick expert installation, usually in just a few days (if needed)
- Environmental control system implementation (existing HVAC systems can be incorporated in some cases)
In addition, our hardwall modular cleanroom systems come factory supplied with pre-wired, UL-classified raceways. These built-in raceways provide a flush interior surface for electrical outlets and phone/data wiring. This eliminates the mess of cutting and sanding drywall onsite and minimizes construction time and facility disruption. Our raceway extrusion can also be used as a service chase for water, compressed air, etc.
Modular Hardwall Cleanroom Construction
We provides a wide variety of material and finish options for your hardwall cleanroom needs. These options are based on a 4” thick panelized wall system that is supported by a series of clear anodized aluminum extrusions. The standard panels for our modular hardwall cleanrooms are double-faced vinyl wrapped with gypsum on both sides. Panel sizes are nominal 4’ wide with heights from 8’ and higher. Some of the material and finish options available for our hardwall cleanrooms, include:
- Standard Vinyl – Our standard vinyl in non-shedding, easy-to-clean, and is ideal for most hardwall modular cleanrooms.
- FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) – Chemical-resistant FRP finish is better suited for pharmaceutical modular cleanroom applications or other environments where microbials may be present.
- Aluminum Clad – Aluminum clad wall finishes are perfect for hardwall modular cleanroom applications involving human tissues, or implantable medical devices, due to aluminum’s natural ability to reduce the presence and/or growth of microorganisms.
Additionally, our modular cleanroom doors and windows are pre-hung for quick and easy installation. For improved look and performance our return air cutouts are framed in aluminum extrusions, and all our electrical is concealed inside wall post cavities for outlets, light switches, conduits, etc.
Hardwall Modular Cleanroom Ceiling & Roof System
Our modular cleanrooms provide heavy duty steel hardwall construction that features a T-grid with a 2’ by 4’ pattern support filters, light fixtures, and cleanroom tiles. Gasketing material is also included with our 1.50” hardwall modular cleanroom T-bar systems. Our hardwall cleanroom ceiling grids are supported by a corrugated steel deck, panel roof, or structural steel supports for gaps greater than 20’. In addition, our aluminum T-grid and gel grid ceiling systems are available for special applications.
With a variety of airflow designs available, our hardwall cleanroom air filtration systems are designed to meet ISO 14644-1. We also feature single pass or recirculating systems with unidirectional or non-directional airflow patterns. Filtration levels from Class 100,000 (ISO Level 8) to Class 100 (ISO level 5) are also available.
Our standard hardwall modular cleanroom filtration units are 2’ x 4’. The self-powered HEPA filters, provide 99.99 percent filtration at 0.3 microns efficiency, with a 30 percent pleated disposable pre-filter. The internal fans include backward incline impellers with direct drive motors, which are statically balanced, and require 115V-4.1A-1Ph-60Hz of power, or an 11V-1A 1ph 60 Hz power option.
Modular Hardwall Cleanroom Options
We offer a wide variety of optional cleanroom design components, some of which include:
- Anterooms/gowning rooms
- Air Showers
- Pass-through chambers (wall & floor mount)
- ESD walls, ceilings & floors
- Raised access floors
- Epoxy, VCT and seamless coved sheet flooring
- Single, double and sliding doors
- Cleanroom tables & other furnishings
- Amber-colored (UV) lights & windows
- Magnehelic pressure gauges
- HEPA control systems (automated)
- High-Speed roll-up doors
- Wiring systems
- Factory Installation
- Certification & Balancing
- Mechanical Engineering