Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CLIN® takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Measurement of differential pressure requires highly precise measurement technology
- Measurement of differential pressure between rooms and at the filter
Precise measurement of differential pressure
Differential pressure of the cleanroom
Precise measurement of the differential pressure for checking the differential pressure cascade, which ensures the norm-compliant operation of your cleanroom, demands a high level of accuracy of the differential pressure measuring instruments.
- Measurement of minimal differential pressures from 0 to 50 Pa according to DIN EN ISO 14644-3
- Differential pressure measuring instruments with low measurement uncertainty are ideal for measurements in cleanrooms
- Precise measurements thanks to highly accurate differential pressure sensors
Differential pressure at the filter
The reliable determination of the differential pressure at the filter of the air conditioning system allows exact conclusions to be drawn regarding the degree of contamination, and helps you to maintain the continuing function of your air conditioning system.
- Precise testing of filters in air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Handy instruments featuring a large display and user-friendly menu guidance
- Differential pressure measuring instruments with high level of accuracy